Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Value of Building Open and Honest Relationships

I pride myself in being an open book when I show up in the world.  Honesty and integrity are core values of mine and they show up when I am interfacing with others. Practicing this I have found helps build strong relationships based on trust and faith. Being compassionate and a really good listener has served me both personally and professionally.  At the end of the day it's not what we say or do but how we make people feel that matters the most.  Think about those conversations you have had with someone in your life where you have felt heard and understood with no judgment.  How did that make you feel? What was the significance of that experience?  Thank you CTI for teaching me these skills that I practice everyday and make me the coach that I am now, continually growing and evolving.

No comments:

Post a Comment