Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten Reasons to Hire An Executive Coach

Here are some comments which could trigger why you would benefit from coaching:
  1. 1.     “I just never seem to have enough time for anything but my work.”
    2.     “I am so disorganized and because of it I never feel like I have accomplished what I need to accomplish.”
    3.     “It’s getting harder and harder to find clients and it’s also getting so competitive. Frankly, I think we have lost our edge.”
    4.     “We just can’t seem to keep good people consequently we continually experience high turnover.”
    5.     “We have experienced tremendous growth over the past few months and quite frankly I am concerned how we can manage it successfully.”
    6.     “There is a complete breakdown in communication and collaboration between management and employees.”
    7.     “I am not very good at delegating and I find I keep taking on more and more and it’s affecting my focus.”
    8.     “There is a lack of trust and collaboration in our company and because of this we don’t work as a team.”
    9.     “If I don’t step back and find a new way of leading my team, we are going to run this company off the track.”
    10. “I need to get better at managing my time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment