Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do Some Reflecting This Week

This is a good time to think about what 2010 brought you and where you want to Be in your life/business in 2011.  It's typically a down time between Christmas and New Years with not much going on in the business world so why not take time now to start writing down some changes you want to make.  What were some of your successes you encountered this past year.  What were some lessons you learned, people who influenced you, things that made an impact on decisions you made, etc. What do you feel you need to do differently?  All good points to consider and reflect on. What would like to create in 2011 that is not in your life or business now?  Who do you want to Be?  Think big and bold and be comfortable with taking risks and most importantly, don't settle for less than what you are capable of doing.

I look forward to going across the street and sitting on the beach this week for a couple of hours to be in nature and let my intuition surface for what I am creating this coming year. I had lots of great gifts, opportunities that came my way, new people I met and work with and places I got to see this past year. It's all good even the lessons I needed to learn and I suggest you do the same.

Whatever happens, my wish is for prosperity, good health, fond memories, new growth and endless opportunity for everyone.

Happy New Year 2011!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment