Monday, May 3, 2010

Why My Ideal Client Should Choose Me?

This questions was posed to me by my successful coach as homework.  I am to list three qualities about myself to answer this question.  After doing some reflecting, this is what I know about myself as an engaged coach:

       1.  I provide a wide, safe space for my clients to be authentic, real and vulnerable.  This trusted relationship creates new ideas, stepping out of the box thinking, new discoveries about what they know they can do in their future.

       2.  Since the agenda is the client's, I am there to be the Guide to greater possibilities - "what if" thinking and then how do you get there.  I call my clients forth to be honest with themselves, facing Fear if it shows up and dismantling that fear.  Nobody gets to be wrong or is judged on what is said or what shows up, consequently great freedom to be creative.

     3.  Listening at a very deep level allows for exposing the real reasons things are important.  This includes not only the words spoken, unspoken, emotions, body language, sighing, etc.  CTI coach training is based on three levels of listening which I practice everyday in whatever I am doing in my life.  It's all about the client.

My purpose as a coach is to bring out the very best in my client so as they continue on their journey, they are proud of what they are accomplishing, who and what they are allowing into their lives and Being who they are or are meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment