Monday, August 30, 2010

Patience - and why it's important

I have a ritual I do every morning that jump starts my day - been practicing this for 16 years.  I write in a Gratitude Journal and read sections from Deepak Chopra's book "Creating Affluence".  I also have three positive messages/affirmation calendars in various areas of my bedroom and office.  The message today was all around Patience.  It kept showing up everywhere - the word in quotes, articles, etc.  So for me, that meant I needed to spend some special time practicing patience in all that I did today as I believe there are universal whispers to pay attention to and this was one of them. So, it helped to breathe when I got impatient or when I was allowing a bunch of thoughts to come present in my mind.  I so believe that when you are ready to receive something that is going to enhance your life, you have to wait until it's ready to happen and be OK with the wait.

So, my advice to you is when a feeling or a word shows up over and over again and you notice it, pay heed and acknowledge it and practice what's being told to you.  Who knows some new idea or success could appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment